I am so sleep deprived with my sick baby girl that I just ate an extremely moldy cupcake…That is, a big bite went into my mouth and I thought “this does not taste right” and THEN I looked at what was left in my hand.  A big green fuzzy chocolate pre-packaged hostess cupcake.  I did not know that they could get moldy.  Aren’t they in gas stations for decades?  Gross.  Anyway – out it spewed forth into my garbage can.   That should teach me to clean out my pantry more often. 

Second exciting thing of the day — I just saw snowflakes out my window!  That gives me a warm fuzzy feeling which is way nicer than a warm fuzzy cupcake.

Advertisements

2 responses to this post.

  1. Posted by Nonni on November 7, 2007 at 6:15 pm

    So sorry to hear that Claudia is sick 😦 I do think that Hostess cupcakes are supposed to have the half-life of uranium – so I don’t think they’re supposed to mold. Perhaps you were delerious from exhaustion! No, it probably was moldy – Ick! Hope she’s better soon so you can catch up on your sleep. And no one else is allowed to get sick right after she’s better, either!

    Reply

  2. Posted by Kristin on November 9, 2007 at 12:47 pm

    It definitely was mold…but it was the new 3 pack 100 calorie Hostess cupcakes not the original last forever kind….Now I know, they are not made of the same ingredients/preservatives.

    Reply

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: